Information about Registering
Here you find a shot instrucion how to register in a course.
1. Read the terms of registration and participation and click on the course booking portal:
2. A window will open with all of the available classes for the current period. Click on the class you would like to attend. Then you need to click Buchen (Book) (→ green) in the column on the right. If the class is already fully booked (→red), you can join the waiting list.
3. If there are any available places, a form will open, and you will be asked to fill in your personal information. Please make sure you select the right status (student, employee, member of public, student from another university). The fee will be calculated according to the status. Due to legal requirements, members of the public must pay the full price.
Please enter your IBAN correctly as you will receive an error message if it is wrong. You will be charged for ensuing costs from the provision of incorrect details. A bank that is commissioned by the University will debit your account with the due fee. Your account details will be deleted from our database after successful payment. All of your data is secured via SSL. Please note that registration for some of the dance classes is only possible in pairs (ballroom dancing, tango, boogie woogie, discofox, salsa, rock'n roll). The displayed fee only applies to one individual.
4. Before you are able to book the class, you need to confirm University Sport Greifswald’s terms of registration and participation by checking the box.
5. After that, make sure you print your booking confirmation and take it with you to the class.